(banner background image taken from this article)
Create an effect featuring one or more fireworks!
Scoring and Winning:
We will have some of our very own vfx wizards to judge your work.
These judges will select a favorite and runner up.
Judging criteria includes:
- You showed WIP throughout the month
- Your work is technically and artistically well-executed.
- Followed challenge rules.
Submitting: Create a new topic in the “Events > 30 - Fireworks" category with your name and sketch number in the title (Like this: “Bilbo Baggins: Sketch #30” ), and post your updates to your topic during the month!
When you are finished, Edit your first post so it holds the final effect in the form of Youtube/Vimeo Video or High-Quality GIFs.
- Always cite your sources! Is your work based on someone else’s? Let us know! Always show your references.
- All entries must be made during the running period shown below.
- Do feel free to use any tool, system or workflow that pre-existed. Although we encourage experimentation.
- Using a simple environment for presentation is allowed, but should remain simple and serve only as background.
December 4th → December 31st 11:59 PST
Favorite : Will recieve a golden badge and avatar icon.
Runner up : Will recieve a silver badge and avatar icon.
All Participants : Will recieve a participations badge.
If you have any questions, ask them down below!
Good luck, have fun!