Create an effect featuring (a) pumpkin(s) for halloween.
Scoring and Winning:
We will have some of our very own vfx wizards to judge your work.
These judges will select a favorite and runner up.
Judging criteria includes:
- Effect includes pumpkins
- You showed pumpkins at regular intervals.
- Your pumpkins are technically and artistically well-exectuted.
- Followed challenge rules.
Submitting: Create a new topic in the “Events > 29 - Pumpkins" category with your name and sketch number (Like this : “Zoko Rey: Sketch #29” ), and post your updates to this while the event is running.
When you are finished, Edit your first post so it holds the final effect in the form of Youtube/Vimeo Video or High-Quality GIFs.
- Always cite your sources! Is your work based on that of someone else, let us know. Show your references.
- All entries must be made during this running period
- Do feel free to use any tool, system or workflow that pre-existed. Although we encourage experimentation.
- Using a simple environment for presentation is allowed, but should remain simple and serve only as background.
November 3th → November 30th
Favorite : Will recieve a golden badge and avatar icon.
Runner up : Will recieve a silver badge and avatar icon.
All Participants : Will recieve a participations badge.
If you have any questions, ask them down below!
Good luck, have fun!