Looking for work - Studio position - EU

Thumbnail

First, a big Thank You!!! to the community. Learned so much in the last year to help me transition to game VFX. This forum is a godsend.

Greetings to you all from sunny Split, Croatia. My name is Ivan and I have worked as a 3D generalist in the motion graphics and animation industry for two years. My educational background is an MA. in classical painting and new media.

Currently looking for work as a Junior RT VFX artist in a game studio using Unreal Engine, specifically in Europe.

P.S. Can somebody help me recommend a studio(s) that look for a VFX artist working on console or computer games? I look to learn as much as possible and advance in the field.

12 Likes

Hello Ivan,
I am Henning, Senior VFX Artist at Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany. We are currently looking for another Senior VFX Artist but we are discussing to extend our positions to Regular and Junior. If you like our studio
https://www.dsfishlabs.com/ I would be happy if you would apply for the Senior position. I will talk internally to make Junior positions happen and then we would have you already registered.

All the best,
Henning

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:, your studio is incredible, and in terms of game development and VFX style, that’s exactly what I was hoping to join. I’ll gladly submit an application for the job listed.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!! :blush: :blush:

P.S. Although I have not spoken German in years, I still comprehend it fluently as if it were Croatian, so being able to polish it even further is a tremendous benefit.

1 Like

Hey Ivan,

you should receive a message tomorrow. If not, please let me know!

Best,
Henning

1 Like

Hi Henning,

Just wanted to let you know that I didn’t receive an email from Fishlabs Studios.

Thank you for your help,
IvanJ.Grba

private message coming in

1 Like