Here at IGS we are looking for a Senior VFX Artist to join our team in developing AAA games for PC and next-gen console systems. The ideal candidate will have experience creating real-time visual effects as well as being able to work autonomously in a remote environment.
- Work closely with Art Direction to establish the artistic style and ensure a consistent look across the game.
- Collaborate with the entire Creative Team and Engineers to create visual effects that support gameplay systems.
- Maintain documentation related to the creative processes
- Create pre-visualization concepts by any means necessary to drive visual direction
- Assist in the constant improvement and stability of VFX tools and pipeline
- Work with Tech Art to ensure VFX assets are optimized and run efficiently while maintaining visual quality
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Niagara Particle Systems
- Proficiency with Houdini is a plus
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics simulation software (Houdini/Embergen)
- Good eye for timing and motion in relation to real world physical behaviors
- Being able to create concepts for the VFX is a plus
- Understanding of VFX asset costs and impact on console performance
- Ability to work independently and creatively to solve VFX technical challenges
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Demo reel or portfolio
Email email@example.com your CV and demo reel if interested.