GDC 2019 Mixer

Hey all! This year we’re putting together the biggest VFX community party yet, in collaboration with the Tech-Artists.org community. We’ve got multiple sponsors who have generously helped to make this a memorable event. The plan is to celebrate this coming Monday night, after the VFX bootcamp. Space is limited, so be sure to RSVP if you’d like a spot!

Excited to party with you there!

12 Likes

Awww man…the year that I decide not to attend GDC, major Fomo, excuse me while I go cry in the corner :cry::cry::cry:

5 Likes

I’ll be there with another Riot FX Lead Brian Vinton :slight_smile: Looking forwards to seeing you all! :star2:

3 Likes

100% this :sob:

workload too heavy

4 Likes

One day I’ll attend GDC, that day will come eventually haha!

1 Like

See you guys there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will be there with a senior thesis partner curious about vfx Cain Hopkins! Looking forward to meeting you all!

2 Likes

Yuuup. >:frowning: I"m feelin this.

https://emporiumsf.com/ :star_struck: Wow. This place… wow. NICE.
That said, this is quite a long ways away if you walk from The Moscone Center. :confused:
Well, I’ve RSVP’d anyway. I guess I’ll play by ear per the group, or have to make some backup plans.

Dang ya’ll. What a venue though. Bravo.

1 Like

I’m sure a lot of us will be headed straight there from the VFX Bootcamp… let’s all coordinate cabs together to get there!

6 Likes

Looking forward to it! Thanks for organizing, as always. Looks like a lovely venue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which corner are you in? I’ll see you there

2 Likes

Dang, I won’t be there until Tuesday.

I wont make it this year, but I hope you all have a good time, and give eachother a big hug from tiny me :slight_smile: i’ll do everything in my power to make it next year.

The one without arcade machines or cool vfx peeps, bring tissues I’m running out… :sob:

1 Like

yay! registered. :slight_smile: See you guys at GDC!

Hi Hi I’ll be there! I’m very ready to try and beat my personal record on some pinball tables

3 Likes

its a Across the ocean voice: i very want to go GDC ,unfortunately the distance very far… i am in China :哭泣:哭泣:哭泣:

Sadly, won’t be there.
Have all a great vfx partyyyyyy!:grinning::star2: