Gear Inc is an operated Game Development Studio and BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborating with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE Champions, Looney Toons, Star Trek, etc.) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but thats just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6000+ employees
We’re looking for several VFX artists to join our new office in Milan, Italy and push our visual effects to the next level. You will work closely with the Art Director and other Lead Artists in creating cutting-edge visual effects for our mobile games in Unity.
You will have the opportunity to work on top-grossing games and fantastic licenses (WWE Champions and other secret ones) and define and manage the effect work to create awesome interface animations and character effects.
You will work together with an international creative team to:
- Ensure completion of interfaces, items and characters effects at the desired quality bar
- Handle the whole animation/effect pipeline, from prototyping previews to final package in Unity
- Work closely with artists, designers and programmers to ensure that effects are in line with the concept to enhance the overall game experience
- Establish animation reference libraries and guidelines
- Train and support Junior FX Artist
- Strong understanding of Animation theories and techniques
- Familiarity with Unity regarding the creation and implementation of VFX, from particle systems to animation and material setup
- Fundamental art skills and aesthetic sense
- Very good technical skills and understanding of the content creation pipeline
Preferable Requirements (not compulsory)
- Skill in one or more related disciplines Game UI, storyboarding, 3D modeling and texturing
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio/demo (website, blog, online album, Dropbox, etc.) demonstrating your animation skills and aesthetic sense
What you can expect
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby)
- Company trip, monthly fantastic internal events
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus)
- Annual Paid leave
- Company support and cover for work permit and residence card
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- International, fun and professional working environment
- Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, snack etc.)
- English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues on big game development projects
- Training and career development opportunities
CV and portfolio should be sent to email@example.com