[Full Time] Senior VFX Artist I Fully Remote in US / Onsite in Redmond

AFTER THE SMASH SUCCESS OF OUR FLAGSHIP TITLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED SENIOR VFX ARTIST TO HELP MAKE OUR SEQUEL BIGGER AND BETTER!

(Ad on LinkedIn: Searchability hiring Senior VFX Artist in United States | LinkedIn)

• Senior VFX Artist
  • Remote in US
  • To find out more information, feel free to call Katie on; +1 737 290 1693

WHO ARE WE?

We are a growing game development studio dead set on delivering AAA calibre independent titles to our fans that have been with us since day one. Following the major success of our critically acclaimed open-world survival game, we are now on the hunt for a talented Senior VFX Artist to help us deliver on our promise and make our sequel BIGGER and BETTER than ever!

THE ROLE

As Senior VFX Artist, you will be working in close collaboration with cross functional teams of fellow artists, designers and programmers to create high quality and visually captivating VFX that stun our fans and keep them coming back for more!

REQUIREMENTS

• 5+ years of industry experience as a VFX Artist with at least 1 shipped title.
  • Proven understanding of shaders, lighting and compositing.
  • Proficient in designing and implementing real-time FX in a game engine.
  • Able to work concisely and remain self-motivated.
  • Is team-orientated and enjoys a collaborative work environment.

BONUS POINTS

• Experience with UE4/5.
  • Familiarity with Niagara and Houdini.
  • Scripting knowledge
  • A passion for games!

BENEFITS

• Medical, Dental & Vision
  • Disability Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • Parental Leave
  • PTO & Holidays
  • Unlimited Sick Time

TO BE CONSIDERED…

Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to katie.birchall@searchability.com. for further information please call me on. +1 737 290 1693 I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Birchall in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.