Mundfish - game studio, creators of the Atomic Heart project, a friendly team of industry veterans and young talents.
Our projects can be called a work of digital art, combining a recognizable unique style, original ideas, and the latest technologies.
We are looking for truly talented professionals who value quality.
If you think you are up for it, be sure to contact us and don’t miss the chance to contribute to the creation of our new projects!
- Creating AAA quality visual effects for environments, cutscenes, and gameplay mechanics;
- Collaborating with teams of artists, engineers, and game designers;
- Ensuring optimization of visual effects for performance on various platforms;
- Leading your features from concept to release, maintaining their functionality;
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and contributing creatively to improve overall game quality.
- 3 years of experience in creating VFX for video games or movies;
- Confident knowledge of Unreal Engine, Houdini \ Embergen;
- Deep knowledge of Niagara, blueprint scripting, shading;
- Excellent artistic skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Relocation to one of our offices: Yerevan (Armenia), Abu Dhabi (UAE), or remote work from almost anywhere in the world;
- Competitive salary;
- An experienced team of specialists, the best representatives of our industry;
- Working on a cool, original project.