Did anyone save the League Art Stream?

Hi there guys,

I remember watching the League Art Stream awhile ago with @Keyserito & @ShannonBerke. I can’t seem to find it online anywhere, Inc. on the LeagueOfLegends twitch page.

Did anyone save it or does someone have a link to share as it was a fantastic source of Information!

Cheers,
Ryan

Aah I wish I did. I thought it’d stay available on Twitch, but looks like I was wrong… I’d love to get it too if anyone saved it. :confused:

Rito plz :cry:

Maybe @ShannonBerke or @Keyserito can make it magically appear…

I’ll ask if they still have it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We do not have copies, but they were never meant to be removed. We’ve contacted Twitch to find out what happened, and hopefully they can restore all of out videos :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Shannon, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Still no word on getting these videos back from twitch, wamptown.

If there was something particularly useful let me know and I’m sure we can recreate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I’m honest it was just you’re workflow in general. Little things to pick up on here and there; How you use vert colours, manipulate UV’s, use blending layers, what brush types you use for generating your textures, blah blah blah.

All in all it was a fantastic resource for artists, yet it was light and fun at the same time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m learning I’m very slow at making tutorials, BUT this is definitely something I can cover :slight_smile: Hopefully Twitch will bring back those videos, though neither Jason nor I typically work in that manner as those weren’t our work machines, we were extra ad libbing it haha.

If you could, when you get the time of course then that would be fantastic! :slight_smile: