Bad Rhino Studios (Kansas City-based) is looking for VFX Artists to join our team (remote).
You should have a strong sense of dramatic effects and an understanding of how to recreate them in a real time particle editor. You should be first and foremost a team player, while also having the ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously. You should have a strong sense of weight, timing, motion, and demonstrate technical aptitude with Materials and Logic to execute outstanding VFX in games.
Application Link: https://www.badrhinogames.com/careers/vfx-artist/
- Must have a strong reel/portfolio showing executed realtime VFX work
- Ability to create highly performant and elegant looking VFXs for use in realtime.
- A critical eye for the timing, animation, and motion of real world objects and VFXs with an ability to bring dramatic VFX to life
- Strong knowledge of Unreal 4 Engine VFX Pipeline
- Experience working with multiple platforms memory limitations
- Scripting experience in Unreal Blueprints
Note: while this position is for an immediate contract, we’re looking for someone to join our studio long-term!
It’s best to apply directly through our website, but if you have any issues; please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org