Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone

Another busy weekend, but I managed to get some more fantasy textures done. You’ll find them here:

TXR – BRICK

TXR – ROCK/STONE 2

I’ll have a bunch of cool new music tracks coming out on Wednesday so be sure to check my music thread.

Enjoy!

New cartoon-style texture images are ready here:

TXR – BRICK - Cartoon

TXR – CONCRETE / PAVEMENT - Cartoon

TXR – GROUND – Cartoon

TXR – METAL – Cartoon

TXR – WOOD – Cartoon

I hope some of them come in handy for you. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe April is almost over already. Anyhow, I have some cool new cartoon-style texture images ready on these pages:

TXR – BARK - Cartoon

TXR – GROUND – Cartoon

TXR – ROCK/STONE – Cartoon

Please keep in mind that they are meant to be building blocks rather than polished textures, so feel free to edit / alter / mash / etc., as needed.

Enjoy!

Hi guys,

More new cartoon-style texture images ready on these pages:

TXR – ABSTRACT – Cartoon

TXR – BRICK – Cartoon

TXR – GLASS – Cartoon

Please keep in mind that they are meant to be building blocks rather than polished textures, so feel free to edit / alter / mash / etc., as needed.

Have a good week!

Hey guys,

More experiments with various game art styles. I’ve got some pixel art-style map templates here:

ART- MAP TEMPLATES

You’ll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

It was suggested to me that they might also be useful as backgrounds. Feel free to edit and modify as needed.

Btw, if anyone happens to have kids (or know someone who does) I’ve created a learning series that teaches them environmental stewardship in a fun way through stories and characters. It was my first try at making films with a DSLR…(they can be very challenging to work with in the field)…but I think the films came out pretty well. The organization I made them for was very happy with them and uses the films all the time…hopefully others can benefit from them as well. Please feel free to share with teachers, family, friends or anyone you know who might find them useful.

Enjoy!

Greetings fellow creatives,

I’ve posted new cartoon-style texture images here:

TXR – GLASS – Cartoon

Some wild textures here…

TXR – METAL – Cartoon

Some dirty metal textures…

Btw, if you happen to have kids (or know someone who does) I’ve created a learning series that teaches them environmental stewardship in a fun way through stories and characters. It was my first try at making films with a DSLR…(they can be very challenging to work with in the field)…but I think they came out pretty well. The organization I made them for was very happy with them and uses the films all the time…hopefully others can benefit from them as well. Please feel free to share with family, friends, teachers or anyone you know who might find them useful.

Enjoy!

Hey there,

I’ve posted some more wild cartoon-style texture images derived from glass objects:

TXR – GLASS – Cartoon

As always, please remember that they are meant to be building blocks rather than polished textures, so feel free to edit / alter / mash / etc., as needed.

Don’t forget to check out my learning series that teaches environmental responsibility in a fun way through stories and characters. The premise is this:

How can we expect children to be the future stewards of the Earth if they don’t feel connected to it??

Please share with family, friends, teachers or anyone who might find it useful.

Have a good week!