I’m an energetic, hard-working, well-organized, young(ish) VFX artist, animator and, motion graphics designer.
I have experience working on VFX and skeletal animations for mobile apps and games, on motion graphics for all kind of video formats and on experimental projects such as mapping on buildings, or stop motion animations using just my camera, paper and scissors.
The global accelerator GameFounders allowed me to acquire a blend of business and technical knowledge of the game industry in a 3-month program with 50+ face-to-face meetings with mentors from recognized companies such as Google, Microsoft, Sony, Unity, Konami, Rovio and more. Therefore, I possess wide knowledge of the whole process of creating and shipping an app or game, from ideation to execution and commercialization of the final product.
Besides, I have a strong background working in complementary areas such as Business Development, Team Leadership, Digital Campaigns and Game Design.
• Obsessive eye for art quality and results
• Ability to work skillfully under pressure
• 15+ years experience in Digital Business and Production
• Experience of self-publishing games featured by Google and Apple
• A varied background of advergaming for brands like Coca-Cola
• Great problem solving skills for both artistic and technical needs
• Award-winning 2D and 3D animator working for artists like Katy Perry
• Featured by Adobe twice on Behance (https://www.behance.net/fedepuopolo)
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a positive attitude
• C#, AS3, PHP, HTML and CSS Developer in the past
• Featured by Spine on their showcase (http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-showcase#one-eye-ant)