Personal Plug Incoming:
After months and months of hard work on VectorayGen, I'm proud to say that my team and I have finally released VectorayGen 0.15.0 (Beta)! To see our website: https://jangafx.com/
So what can VectorayGen do?
VectorayGen creates vector fields in real time in a matter of seconds, NOT hours. No more waiting for fluid simulations or drawing a ton of splines to get randomized vector fields.
It also allows you to use vector math principles to create any vector field you can think of. The combinations are practically infinite, obligatory proof:
Quick preview of the... preview!
List of current features:
- 3D Viewport With GPU Particles (up to 8 million) and Vector Field Visualization Support
- Generation support of vector densities over 10 million! (10 million vectors per vector field, huge files).
- A plethora of math operators such as Delta, Rotation, Cross Product, Translation, Randomize & More!
- Easy to Use UI
- Real-Time Vector Field Updates as You Change Vector Field Settings
- Export Batches of Randomized Vector Fields so You Can Save Time
- Particle simulations that are addicting to watch* – *Feature, not a Bug
- & More!
Some videos of vector fields in action:
Currently the main engine supported is Unreal Engine 4 + any internal engines at studios that can use .fga vector field files. Complete tutorials and full documentation will follow soon!
Unity support is coming eventually: ("TBD")
DISCLAIMER: The software is not finished! Think of this as early access. Therefore, you can get VectorayGen 20% off for LIFE from now until May 15th.
If you wanna purchase VectorayGen, go here! https://jangafx.com/purchase-vectoraygen/
If you want to try VectorayGen (Can't export files, but can simulate particles in the viewport): https://jangafx.com/software-downloads/
Lastly, we have an active discord going for our community and tools, feel free to join!