Official job posting here: https://jobs.realtimevfx.com/jobs/1337125-mobile-moba-vfx-remote-freelance-short-gig-at-gazia-games
We are Gazia Games, a mobile gaming startup in Singapore (www.gaziagames.com) and we are working on a MOBA aiming for beta launch in May or June 2017.
Our current fantastic VFX artist contractor (whom we also found here on realtimevfx.com) has recently been engaged by a very large company and we may not be able to complete our VFX in time. We're looking for a highly skilled VFX artist who can start immediately and work with us for the next 6-8 weeks.
* VFX for at least 2 Champions, including skills, auto-attacks and so forth
* You must be able to achieve style consistency with the current VFX work
STYLE & REQUIREMENTS
* Fixed camera, Unity
* Stylized, but not realistic and not cartoony
* Very low-fi, almost no bloom, no complex shaders, works on all devices
* References: League of Legends, Battlerite, Clash Royale (a bit too cute)
* English-speaking is a must, and fluent
* Experience with Unity necessary, mobile preferred
* Experience with stylized combat VFX necessary
HOW TO APPLY:
* E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "VFX artist posting"
* Link us to the relevant VFX reel(s)
* Attach your resume or give us your LinkedIn profile, we need to know who you are!