Hovl’s Sketchbook

I use it for splash (0.3-0.6 sec) at the beginning.

1 Like

Just make some super-standard UI effects. No PPS!

iWsnwIV7nE
P.S. In place of the blades should be wings, but I did not draw them well. I need to draw them in a different style.:sweat_smile::laughing:

4 Likes

love this effect… thnx for sharing

My another UI effect that I made on freelance, just because it was quick job.

You can download one UI effect for free here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/28468736

dude, can i know which version of unity you using, because i cant using multi camera on LWRP.(because Post-processing Bloom effect bloom everything, so i need to seperate it).

You need to adjust the sorting layers so that bloom does not affect the UI effect.

i using 2 camera with 2 post processing, and using culling mask + clear flag(dont clear) . but the bloom still effect each other.
would you have a chance to make a tutorial?

Tutorial with subtitles here:

4 Likes

I remade my old water shader in Amplify image

Old:

3 Likes

Looks really nice! Did you change what you’re doing to the Vertex Shader in your Amplify version or is it the same as what you had in Shader Forge?

It’s not the same shader.

Over 999 color changes and I got the right ice color.
image image (test model)

2 Likes

949b90b71a031ef94e5fab04bc8ad1d7
This ref… I want to do the same in VR game. It will be cool when a similar skill will be used when raising and lowering hands.:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::heart_eyes::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

So, wait, do all these have the same UV? like you made each one and groupped them together into one mesh?

Yes :joy: (Post must be at least 20 characters)

1 Like

Simple healing VFX
8Sf2VY3uRq

3 Likes

I will be glad if you give a link to any training material related to sword trails. I am trying to make beautiful trails and I understand that a lot of work remains to be done. Smoke is not what I need, the shader for trails needs to be redone. Trails themselves need to be redrawn, and this is the problem.

1 Like

One was posted for Houdini that may be of use for procedural trail generation/variation Tutorial: Curvemesh

Thanks, it’s a good way to create a mesh, but there are better ways.