New VFX Marketplace Category is here!

After a healthy community discussion (New Category for Marketplace Content?), we’ve decided to open up a new category specifically for sharing usable content and resources:

Please help us keep this in check - everyone is aware that this category is a needed, but short term solution. As it continues to grow, we’ll find a more appropriate way to highlight and facilitate self promotion of content for sale.

Also, let me know if there are worthwhile modifications that I should make to the “rules” as listed in the category description.

5 Likes

Hello Keith… For some reason I’m not able to post in the VFX Marketplace category, the Post Topic button is greyed out. I am able to post elsewhere however. Any idea why this might be?

Thanks

Hi @henlo,

Apologies for the slow response to this - For community safety, our #vfxmarketplace currently only allows new topics to be created by users with Trust Level 2: Novice or higher.

Unfortunately, it looks like the description to the marketplace doesn’t currently make that clear, so I’m adjusting that now. Thank you for calling this to our attention.

3 Likes

Ah ok that makes sense, thanks for clarifying.